Month of Coordination Package
I start working with you four weeks prior to your wedding day. I meet with you to review contracts and your wedding day schedule. At that point, I work with the vendors on the logistics of what time they will arrive, where they will setup and any other questions that might come up. Finally, I assist during the rehearsal and the full wedding day. I truly believe month-of coordination is the bare minimum that any bride needs!
This package includes:
– Initial complimentary consultation with the bride and groom;
– Phone and email availability during business hours;
– Planning meeting 4 weeks prior your wedding day to review the planning you’ve done to date, determine how you would like the wedding to flow and review the floor plan;
– Review of all supplier contracts and discuss any detail you may have forgotten;
– Prepare a wedding day itinerary that includes items for your wedding vendors and bridal party;
– Confirm with all vendors for arrival, deliveries, pick-up times;
– Assist during the rehearsal ceremony (up to 1 hour);
– Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set-up on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
– Wedding Day (up to 10 hours):
– Make sure wedding ceremony areas are set-up as planned.
– Helping wedding party to line up for ceremony.
– Greet and direct vendors to set up ceremony and reception site.
– Presence throughout the reception to ensure coordination with vendors and adherence to timeline.
– Assist and coordinate arrangement/placement of décor, favors, guestbook, place cards and any other items on the day of the event.
– Assist in guiding all guests at ceremony and/or reception sites.
– Assisting with handing out wedding flowers, pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
– Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors during event.
– Pack up gifts, leftover favors and decorations for delivery to designated person(s)
– Access to wedding emergency kit (hairspray, safety pins, Band-Aids, scissors, deodorant, straws, snacks, Static Guard, sewing kit, toothbrush, etc).
Starting at $1500
Does this sound like your ideal package? Have questions?